TIMA “Lay Hair Like The Masters” Course.
We are honoured to have power duo renowned Award winning Italian Make-up Artists Enzo Mastrantonio and Katia Sisto do a Facial Hair Laying course with us.
As son of a makeup artist Enzo started his carrier assisting his father on numerous film sets. Thanks to his incredible passion and his fluent english he has been working on many international films. Some of his work includes: The Avengers, The Huntsman – winter’s war, Passion, Moulin Rouge, Titanic, Romeo and Juliet …..
Katia was born in Monopoli, educated in Roma at the International School of Theatre and TV Make up and attended various special courses in London, where she has been lived for 8 years. Some of her work includes :Penny Dreadful, The Borgias, Apocalypto, Life Aquatic, Oceans 12, Casanova, The talented Mr Ripley,
Enzo & Katia didn’t meet on set but they have worked together on various fiilms! They’re now married and work on their own as head of department as well as together on many projects.
Their experience covers ageing, bald caps, prosthetic, body painting, wounds, facial hair, period make up, etc.They filmed all over the world.
Day one :
• Look at different styles and shapes and how to achieve the same result laying on
• Explanation on hair growth
• Demo how to mix hair on thistle and by hand
• Practice how to mix hair on thistle and by hand
• Demo of sideburns laying on
• Practice on sideburns laying on
• Info how to clean face and remove lay on facial hair
• Demo of mustache laying on different styles
• Practice on mustache laying on different stiles
• Talk about different beard length
• Demo of laying on a goaty beard
• Practice of laying on a goaty beard
• Demo of laying on full beard
• Practice of laying on a full beard.
What we provide:
We provide crepe hair
What students need to bring with them:
Tong heater (only if you have it, we can share the ones we have)
If you have a “chin block ” and “thistle” bring them along otherwise you can use Enzo and Katia’s.
Saturday & Sunday 22nd & 23rd July 10am – 5pm.
This event is now fully booked. Please email us email@example.com and we shall add you to the waiting list for the next course.