make-up courses for Film & Fashion
Call us on +353 (0)87 9911454
Terms & Conditions
- All students must complete an application form in full before the course commences.
- A 48 hour cancellation period applies to non discounted bookings and exceptions to this rule cannot be made unless by prior agreement of The International Make-up Academy.
- In the case of all discounted offers it should be clearly understood that the 48 hour cancellation period shall not apply and that bookings cannot be altered or cancelled. Full fees will apply.
- The college reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course due to insufficient class numbers. All fees will be refunded immediately where a course is cancelled by the college..
- The college reserves the right to request a student to leave the college should their behaviour cause unnecessary disruption to any third party.
- The college reserves the right to change or remove any courses, timetables or tutors at any time and at its own discretion.
- The International Make-Up Academy is not responsible for the loss or theft of any belongings or personal property whilst on its premises.
- Deposits are non refundable unless a course has been cancelled by the college.
- Fees are not refundable if a course is affected by either an act of god or a terrorist attack.
- Mobile phones must be switched off before entering college and must remain off for the duration of the class.
- Where a student fails to attend or they fail to complete a confirmed course, no refund will be made and the full course fees must be paid in full to the college immediately.
- As this is a practical course which requires an education in “touch” as well as “feel” it is understood that students will need to practise on each other during class.
- No allowance for lateness or absenteeism will be made unless by prior agreement of the college.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden at all times whilst on the premises.
- Personal hygiene is of the utmost importance and students are urged to observe strict hygiene standards whilst attending college.
- Chewing gum or snacks of any kind are forbidden whilst attending class.